1. HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: Beginning October 4, 2017 through October 17, 2017, each time you make a purchase using your Experience Card at Rice Epicurean Markets store in the state of Texas, you are automatically entered.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To enter without a purchase, on a plain piece of 3” x 5” paper, hand print your complete name, address, zip code plus (optional) daytime and evening telephone numbers. Mail your entry in a hand-addressed #10 envelope with first-class postage affixed, to: Rice Epicurean Markets, P.O. Box 159, Bellaire, TX 77401. Limit one entry per envelope. Limit one entry per household/person per day. Entries must be post marked no later than October 17, 2017 and received by October 20, 2017.
3. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Rice Epicurean Markets on or about October 20, 2017 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Limit of one prize per family or household. Winners will be notified by phone number or email. Winners may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release within a specified time. Failure to respond to email or phone call, or return required documents in a timely manner, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, may cause prize to be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
$80 Epicurean Gift Basket
$80 Epicurean Fruit Basket
$80 Epicurean Floral Arrangement
$80 Epicurean Choice Angus Steaks
$80 Killer Brownie Tray
$80 Rice Epicurean Gift Card
$80 See’s Candies Gift Card
Holiday Gingerbread House Decorating Class for Two
Nambé Butterfly Cheese Tray with Knife
Jamie Oliver 5-Piece Knife Set
Belaverra 2-Tier Plate Stand
5. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: No prize transfer. No prize substitution except Sponsor may substitute a prize, in whole or in part, in the event a prize is unavailable. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes and any expenses not specified relating to the acceptance and use of a prize.
6. Open only to legal U.S. residents residing in the State of Texas who are 21 years old or over. Employees of Rice Epicurean Markets, its Affiliates, Subsidiaries, Distributors, advertising and promotion agencies of before mentioned companies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law.
7. Decisions of judges are final. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Limit one prize per family/household. Not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated or misdirected entries, entries not received in time for random drawing(s), cards scanned incorrectly or scanner failures or malfunctions. Winners will be notified by phone/E-mail. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted unless otherwise stated. All federal, state and local taxes, insurance, licensing and registration fees are the sole responsibility of winner. All federal, state and local laws apply. Potential winners must execute any required Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form within two days of attempted notification. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected. All material submitted becomes the sole property of the sponsor and none will be returned. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold sponsors, their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsors not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of prizes.
8. For the names of winners, mail a stamped, self-addressed (#10) envelope to: “Experience” Sweepstakes Winners, P.O. Box 159, Bellaire, TX 77401, to be received by October 23, 2017.